Study in Russia-specialties|Doctors-IEA (Study in Russia)|Study in Russia:Doctors-IEA|MBBS in Russia|Study Medicine in Russia|Study in Rostov,Russia|Study in Kazan,Russia|Medical study in Russia|Study MBBS in Russia 2017-18
STUDY IN RUSSIA: There are three stages to submitting documents for admission to a Russian state university:
STEP 1: Submission of documents to the university to confirm the possibility of admission; issue of a admission letter.
You should firstly fill in the application form on-line with the following:
• Application form (given by our representative);
• Copy of your passport (pages with the photo, date of birth and passport expiry date);
• Certificate of complete higher secondary education with academic transcript for undergraduate programs / higher education degree with academic transcript for postgraduate programs.
IMPORTANT: Acceptance of applications is carried out in accordance with the quota of places provided by Russian state universities for foreign students. Thus, once you have made your choice of the university, we recommend you not to postpone the submission of your application. Places are limited.
STEP 2: Issuance of student visa
Upon receiving the invitation letter for study, the student should refer to the Embassy Consulate of the Russian Federation in his / her country in order to apply for a student visa. Usually the following documents are required:
• Completed application form (issued by the Embassy of the Russian Federation in your country);
• 3 photographs (3.5×4.5mm);
• Original of the invitation letter for study;
• Original of negative HIV test results;
• Certificate of complete higher secondary education;
STEP 3: Entry to Russia
In order to enter the territory of the Russian Federation and to be admitted to university, a student should have the following documents:
• Passport (valid for not less than 2 years);
• Student entry visa;
• Immigration Card (supplied during the flight or at the airport; it must be completed by the student and stamped by customs in the airport right after arrival in Russia);
• Negative AIDS test result;
• 12 passport size colored photographs in matte finish.
IMPORTANT: All students are met personally at international airports by Doctors-IEA (Study in Russia) and have the special power of attorney from the university, which gives them the right to meet foreign students coming to Russia for study. According to the official rules and regulations of the Russian Federal Migration Service, a student can be refused entry to the Russian Federation if he/she is not met by an official from the university or a person who has power of attorney from the university.
If you have some questions, write us via e-mail email@example.com and we will be glad to provide you all information.