Study in Russia
RREC welcomes and invites you to study in Russia for 2018 academic year.
From many years we have been helping international students from around the world to gain prestigious higher education at state universities in Russia, a unique country of great opportunities. In exploring this web-site you will open your path to Russia and to your successful future, which starts with globally respected and world-renowned higher education.
Russia spans from the Eastern plains of Europe to the Orientals of Asia. The country covers 17,075,400 square kilometers, making it the largest country in the world. The official language is Russian. Russia is an incredibly diverse country. Russia has become increasingly popular destination for education for International students due to its global standards of education and less tuition fees. Education in Russia is subsidized by the Russian government, as compare to western countries the tuition fees for Study in Russia are affordable. Studying in Russia is a popular choice for international students with a wide variety of interests, literature, art, history, or Russian language studies. International students in Russia will receive a high-quality education in a culturally diverse environment.
Benefits to prefer Study in Russia:
- All Universities are owned by the Government.
- Students are eligible for Medical councils Screening test according to their countries rules, USMLE, PLAB etc.
- Universities listed in WHO Directory.
- Further study (PG/MD/MS) in UK & USA, India, Nigeria, Ghana.
- The degree is valid worldwide.
- The fee structure is very low as compared to other countries.
- Annual Cost of life (i.e. food + hostel) is Low.
- Eligible to Practice in 150+ countries.
- Safe and proven education environment.
- English medium programs, Russian medium programs.
- International syllabus similar to students native countries.
- Parents can visit the University.