Moscow Cit at a glance
Moscow is the capital of Russia, the largest city in the country and Europe, and one of the largest cities in the world. Moscow refers to global cities having a great influence on the world because of its high economic level and population. It is the main transport hub of Russia, its political, economic, cultural, and scientific center.
The city houses more than 100 museums and exhibition houses, 30+ professional theatres and concert halls, numerous cinema halls, clubs and civic centers. On the sport front it has hordes of swimming pools, archery and Olympic training centers.
The trade union sports centre of Krylatskove has an amazing cycling track of 13.5 km in a stadium.
The present Moscow showcases the new face of modern times with emblazoning itself as a centre of knowledge, education and science. Hundreds of research centers and other dedicated streams of education bring in more than 7, 00,000 students for enlightenment.
The international rankings of Moscow are:
- The most populous city in Russia, and the most populous city entirely in Europe
- The most populated inland city in Europe
- World’s northernmost megacity
- City with the largest trolleybus system in the world
- Major city with the most forest within its borders
- City with the busiest subway system in Europe, and the third busiest worldwide
- City with the highest building in Europe (Federation Tower)
- City with the highest structure in Europe (Ostankino Tower)
Famous Universities are given below:
- Peoples’ Friendship University
- I.M Sechenov first Moscow state medical university
- Russian State Medical University
For admissions Call or WhatsApp: RREC@ +79515174507